Share Your Premier Agent Integration Story Sweepstakes
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering the Share Your Premier Agent Integration Story Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By participating in this dotloop, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, BOAST.IO, OPERATED BY ATRIAGE SOFTWARE LLC.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry and who have used the dotloop Premier Agent Integration. Employees, directors or consultants of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, members and agencies that are involved in the development, administration, promotion, implementation or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, including half-and step-family members) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 23, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on June 13, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as outlined below.
a. Online: Visit https://www.dotloop.com/integrations/pa-contest-rules/ and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. Once you have submitted a share your story video, you automatically will receive one Sweepstakes entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”): To enter by mail, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to dotloop, Inc., Attention: Share Your Premier Agent Integration Story Sweepstakes, 700 West Pete Rose Way, Suite 446, Cincinnati, OH 45203. Limit: One entry per envelope. You will receive one Sweepstakes entry for each entry. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, AMOE entries must be postmarked no later than June 13, 2018. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may only enter one time during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. You may not enter by both mail and online. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification (including, for example, entries made using any script, macro, bot, or promotional services). Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email account. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
By submitting a video through the provided portal (“Submission”), you agree that your Submission conforms to the representations and warranties set forth in Section 7 and you have the rights to license the content as set forth in Section 10. Sponsor may choose to remove any Submission or disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes that your Submission fails to conform with these Official Rules. Upon completion of the above steps and compliance with the representations and warranties, you will automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
If participating in this Sweepstakes via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Each wireless carrier’s rate plan may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for information on data plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes.
4. Selection of Winner: Twenty winners will be selected by a random drawing from all entries that adhere to the Official Rules. The drawing will take place on or about June 30, 2018 at Sponsor’s offices at the address listed below and the potential winner will be notified by email or telephone. Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor, within five days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If (i) the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted; (ii) the potential winner fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable); (iii) the prize is returned as undeliverable; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
Verification of Potential Winner: THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A PRIZE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE AND NO FURTHER ACTION IS NEEDED.
5. Prize: Twenty winners will receive a $50 Amazon gift card. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Winner is solely responsible and agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize or components of a prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
6. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. If applicable, the winner will be issued a tax form 1099 for the approximate retail value of the prize awarded. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, unless you have previously opted-out, you agree to receive marketing email communications from Sponsor. You may unsubscribe from such email communications at any time.
8. Release: By entering into the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Boast, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, Etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission for Sponsor’s and their agents’ to use each winner’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information, without limitation, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information, without limitation, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes, even if you previously opted out of receiving marketing communications from Sponsor.
10. License to Submission: By entering the Sweepstakes and providing your Submission in connection with the Sweepstakes, you hereby grant to Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, nonexclusive license to publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, translate, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use and sublicense your Submission, or any portion thereof (including without limitation your name and likeness as shown and conveyed in the Submission), in connection with the Sweepstakes and for other advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes, and to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works in any manner, form, media or technology now known or later developed. Sponsor will have no obligation to publish or use or retain any Submission you submit or to return any such Submission to you. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to obtain all permissions and releases necessary for the grant of the rights contained in this paragraph. You agree to take, at Sponsor’s expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of a Declaration and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm Sponsor’s rights as set forth above in this paragraph. You will not be entitled to compensation for any use by Sponsor, or its agents, licensees or assignees, of your Submission.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in their sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASED PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SPONSOR’S WEB SITE OR ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE PROVISIONS REGARDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE VOID IN SOME PROVINCES WHERE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE PRESCRIBED BY LAW.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in King County, Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
15. Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after June 30, 2018 and before August 30, 2018 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Share Your Premier Agent Integration Story Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Share Your Premier Agent Integration Story Sweepstakes. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
16. Intellectual Property Notice: dotloop is a registered trademark of dotloop, Inc. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 by dotloop, Inc. All rights reserved.
17. Sponsor: dotloop, Inc., 700 West Pete Rose Way, Suite 446, Cincinnati, OH 45203