[Webinar] Successfully Pivoting to a Virtual Real Estate Brokerage
How the #1 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Office Shifted Operations Online in 5 Days
Dotloop’s Strategic Partnerships Manager Byrd Bergeron and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate Corporate Development Manager Melissa Boldt, Omaha, NE, recently discussed how the No. 1 Berkshire Hathaway HomeService brokerage in North America successfully pivoted its 1000+ agents in real-time to meet today’s new social distancing demands.
- Same goals, different strategy: How to create normalcy in an age of social distancing
- Changing the way agents communicate with agents and clients
- Tele-conferencing to stay connected as a brokerage
- Virtual walkthroughs, listing presentations, open houses and video tours
- Taking training online: one-on-ones and coachings go digital
- Turning closings electronically: transaction management, earnest money & notaries
- Fly-by video or polished presentation? Let the context guide
- Next-leveling your social media game
- Mastering the art of empathy in challenging times
- Customizing the message to buyers and sellers
- Increasing clients’ comfort levels with tech
- Skewing the message to remain relevant and reputable
- Building relationships to win at the long game
- Marketing makeovers, testimonial requests, online coachings & more
- Setting goals using the 10-10-10 rule: 10 calls, 10 letters, 10 texts or ____.
Download and Share This Free Social Distancing in Real Estate Guide
See how real estate brokers and agents can ease the challenges of social distancing with technology.