Dotloop: Driving the Deal Home
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering the Dotloop: Driving the Deal Home Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By participating in this Dotloop, LLC (the “Sponsor”) Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH REALOGY HOLDINGS LLC, COLDWELL BANKER, BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS REAL ESTATE, LLC, CENTURY21, ERA, OR BMW OF NORTH AMERICA, LLC.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to real estate professionals who are (a) legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, (b) at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry; and (c) employees or a registered member (licensed real estate agent or broker) of at least one of the following Realogy Holdings LLC (“Realogy”) brands: (i) Coldwell Banker, (ii) Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, LLC, (iii) Century21, or (iv) ERA (“Eligible Realogy Brands”). Employees, directors or consultants of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, members and agencies that are involved in the development, administration, promotion, implementation or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, including half-and step-family members) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 19, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT“), ends on March 20, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. PT (the “Sweepstakes Period“). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: To enter, complete the steps as instructed for either of the following methods of entry (each a “Method of Entry”) during the Sweepstakes Period:
a. In-Person Entry: Visit Sponsor’s booth at RGX (“Booth”) on March 18, 2019 or March 19, 2019 between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. PT, or visit Sponsor’s table in front of the grand arena at RGX (“Table”) on March 20, 2019 between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. PT (the “In-Person Entry Period”), and follow the Sponsor representative’s instructions at the Booth and Table to complete and submit the registration form, including by providing a valid email address. Once you have completed the registration form, you will receive one entry ticket (“Entry Ticket”). You will need to legibly print your name and email address and/or cell phone number on the Entry Ticket and submit the Entry Ticket during the In-Person Entry Period as instructed at the Booth and/or Table. Each Entry Ticket submitted in this manner will constitute one entry into the Sweepstakes. All costs associated with attending RGX are the sole responsibility of each entrant.Additional In-Person Entries: After you have completed the registration form, you may earn additional Entry Tickets by completing one or more of the following tasks during the In-Person Entry Period. You will need to legibly print your name and email address and/or cell phone number on the Entry Ticket(s) and submit the Entry Ticket(s) with your contact information during the In-Person Entry Period as instructed at the Booth and/or Table. Each Entry Ticket submitted in this manner will constitute one additional entry into the Sweepstakes.
(ii) If you sign up for a one-year contract for either dotloop Business+ for Brokers or dotloop for Teams at the Booth or Table at RGX, you will receive fifty (50) additional Entry Tickets.
(iii) If you sign up for a one-year contract for dotloop Premium for agents (using the discount code you receive at the Booth or Table), you will receive ten (10) additional Entry Tickets.
(iv) If you are a current customer and provide a video testimonial at the Booth or Table, you will receive twenty-five (25) additional Entry Tickets. Your testimonial must be truthful and reflect your honest and actual experiences.
b. Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: To enter by mail (“AMOE“), between February 19, 2019 PT and March 11, 2019 PT (the “AMOE Entry Period”), hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, real estate professional license number, the Realogy Eligible Brand you are a member of, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to Dotloop: Driving the Deal Home Sweepstakes Attention: Nick Wright, 700 W. Pete Rose Way, #446, Cincinnati, OH. 45203. Limit: One entry per envelope. You will receive 52 Sweepstakes entries for your one AMOE entry. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, AMOE entries must be postmarked no later than March 11, 2019 PT and received by Sponsor by March 19, 2019 PT. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 52 entries per person. You may only use one Method of Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same name, email address or professional license number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification (including, for example, entries made using any script, macro, bot, or promotional services). In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
If participating in this Sweepstakes via your mobile device (which service may only be available via select devices and participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), you may be charged for standard data use from your mobile device according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s data plan. Normal airtime and carrier charges and other charges may apply to data use and will be billed on your wireless device bill or deducted from your pre-paid balance. Each wireless carrier’s rate plan may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for information on data plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes.
4. Selection and Notification of Winners: Five (5) finalists (each a “Finalist”) will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries that adhere to the Official Rules (“Drawing”) to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing that will determine the potential grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Drawing”). The Drawing will take place on or about 2:30 pm PT on March 20, 2019 at the main stage at RGX. Sponsor will draw five Entry Tickets at the Drawing and announce all Finalists. If you entered via the In-Person Method of Entry, you will receive an email and/or text message, and you must be at the main stage of RGX by 3:00 p.m. PT on March 20, 2019 to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing. If you entered In-Person and your name is drawn in the Drawing and you do not show up for the Grand Prize Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternative Finalist by a random drawing. If you entered via AMOE and your name is drawn in the Drawing, Sponsor will create an Entry Ticket for you and select a proxy to represent you in the Grand Prize Drawing. The Grand Prize Drawing will take place on or about 3:00 p.m. PT on March 20, 2019 on the main stage at RGX. The Entry Ticket for each of the five Finalists will be put in a bowl and Sponsor will draw one Entry Ticket for the potential winner of the grand prize and each of the four Finalists that is not a potential grand prize winner will be a potential winner of an alternate prize. Each potential winner of a prize will be notified via an announcement on the main stage at RGX immediately after the Entry Ticket for the potential grand prize winner is drawn. If potential winner entered via AMOE, they will be notified via email on or about March 20, 2019.
Except where prohibited, each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration“) which must be received by Sponsor, within seven days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If (i) the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted; (ii) the potential winner fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable); (iii) the prize is returned as undeliverable; or (iv) if the potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately one to four weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. If RGX is delayed or postponed, Sponsor may, in its discretion, choose to award the prizes based on random drawing from the eligible entries received or postpone the Sweepstakes to occur during the delayed or postponed RGX. If RGX is cancelled for any reason, Sponsor will award the prizes based on random drawing from the eligible entries received, except as determined in Sponsor’s discretion.
Verification of Potential Winner: EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A PRIZE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE AND NO FURTHER ACTION IS NEEDED.
5. Prizes: Each of the four Finalists that is not the winner of the grand prize will win one hundred dollars USD ($100) cash. The one winner of the grand prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive the option to choose (a) one two-year lease, subject to the regular and customary terms contained in such a lease, of a 2019 BMW 4 Series 2 dr. Convertible 430i, stock number KEE51197 (“Car”) subject to vehicle availability and current inventory levels, or (b) $20,000 cash (“Cash”) (each a “Prize”). The Grand Prize Winner must have proof of valid insurance, hold a valid driver’s license, and have a credit score of at least 585 (or otherwise be approved by BMW after a credit check) to receive the Car as the Prize. If the Grand Prize Winner chooses the Car, the Prize will include (i) pre-payment to BMW for a term of two years, 10,000 miles per year (20,000 miles total) car lease (to be used within the United States) (ii) all applicable sales tax, license and registration fees, dealer documentation fees and lease acquisition fees for the Car, (iii) cost for BMW to deliver the Car to the Grand Prize Winner’s home or office in the 50 United States or District of Columbia on a date that shall be mutually agreed upon between the Grand Prize Winner and BMW, and (iv) $350 cash to the Grand Prize Winner to cover the $350 return fee that the Grand Prize Winner must pay upon return of the Car at the end of the two-year lease (together “Sponsor Costs”). The Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses related to the acceptance of and/or use of the Car not expressly specified as Sponsor Costs in these Official Rules. For example, the Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for driver’s license, insurance, fuel, tolls, parking and/or moving violations, and returning the Car to a local BMW dealership at the end of the two-year lease. Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete all lease documentation required by BMW, will be responsible for excess mileage greater than 20,000 for two years (at a cost of $0.25 per mile), and will assume vehicle damage (except normal wear and tear) responsibility per the lease agreement. If the Grand Prize Winner chooses the Car, they must begin their vehicle lease and take delivery of the Car within 7 days of being notified that prize is available to the winner. Manufacturer’s guarantees & warranties apply. The color, features and equipment of the vehicle to be provided as the Car (including, but not limited to, model, make, color, year, options and accessories) will be determined by the Sponsor in its discretion. Image of vehicle depicted on any promotional material or website or displayed at RGX may not be actual vehicle awarded, at Sponsor’s discretion. If the Grand Prize Winner chooses the Car, the Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $30,000 and if the Grand Prize Winner chooses Cash, the ARV is $20,000. Total ARV for all Prizes is $30,400. Prizes may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and are not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor’s discretion. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any Prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value for any Prize. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any Prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a party other than Sponsor. Winner is solely responsible and agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of a Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize or components of a Prize. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
Prizes are awarded “AS IS” by Sponsor and any and all guarantees and warranties on any prize is subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
6. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. The Grand Prize Winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor in a calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of those prizes to the IRS. Except to the extent expressly stated in these Official Rules, neither Sponsor nor BMW are liable for the payment of any taxes associated with a Prize. EACH WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES NOT EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED AS BEING PROVIDED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
7. Export Restrictions: Grand Prize Winner hereby acknowledges and agrees that the BMW passenger vehicle acquired by it in accordance with the terms of this Sweepstakes, shall remain under operation by Grand Prize Winner and may not be exported from the United States without the prior written consent from BMW in its discretion. Grand Prize Winner further acknowledges and agrees to comply with any and all policies regarding minimum holding periods for the vehicle as well as any vehicle export policies as may be instituted by BMW from time to time. In the event of a violation of this obligation, Grand Prize Winner agrees to pay BMW and BMW reserves the right to recover any such vehicle that has found to be removed from the United States as well as all reasonable costs uncured by BMW in the collection of said payments, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court cost.
8. Representation and Warranty: You hereby represent and warrant that (a) you are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes; (b) your entry is original to you and that you are the owner of all right, title and interest in and to your entry and have the right to grant the rights granted herein or, alternatively, you have obtained all necessary rights and permissions to use and submit your entry in connection with the Sweepstakes and to provide all the rights specified in these Official Rules; (c) your entry does not contain untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading information; and (d) you have the unconditional right to submit your entry to Sponsor pursuant to these Official Rules, and your entry and the use thereof as contemplated herein does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any consumer protection law or regulation or any copyright, trademark, patent, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, unless you have previously opted-out, you agree to receive marketing email communications from Sponsor. You may unsubscribe from such email communications at any time.
9. Release: By entering into the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Realogy, BMW, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
10. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, Etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agents to use each winner’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information, without limitation, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information, without limitation, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes, even if you previously opted out of receiving marketing communications from Sponsor.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity, fairness, or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike, unfair, or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASED PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SPONSOR’S WEB SITE OR ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE PROVISIONS REGARDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE VOID IN SOME PROVINCES WHERE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE PRESCRIBED BY LAW.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in King County, Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
15. Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after April 15, 2019 and before July 31, 2019 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Dotloop: Driving the Deal Home Sweepstakes, 700 W. Pete Rose Way #446, Cincinnati, OH. 45203. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit: https://www.dotloop.com/rgx2019-official-rules/. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
16. Intellectual Property Notice: dotloop is a registered trademark of Zillow, Inc.; BMW is a registered trademark of Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft Corporation; Realogy is a registered trademark of Realogy Services Group, LLC. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 by Dotloop, LLC. All rights reserved.
17. Sponsor: Dotloop, LLC, 700 W. Pete Rose Way #700, Cincinnati, OH 45203