Growth Power Pack Sweepstakes
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering the Growth Power Pack Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By participating in this dotloop, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) and a licensed RE/MAX agent or broker at the time of entry. Employees, directors or consultants of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, members and agencies that are involved in the development, administration, promotion, implementation or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, including half-and step-family members) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 19, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on October 21, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of nine parts (each, a “Part”), with individual entries and deadlines as described below. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. One winner will be drawn for each of the Parts (each a “Winner”) as follows:
• Part 1: entry period lasts from August 19, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through August 26, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 1 will be drawn on August 27, 2018.
• Part 2: entry period lasts from August 27, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through September 2, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 2 will be drawn on September 3, 2018.
• Part 3: entry period lasts from September 3, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through September 9, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 3 will be drawn on September 10, 2018.
• Part 4: entry period lasts from September 10, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through September 16, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 4 will be drawn on September 17, 2018.
• Part 5: entry period lasts from September 17, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through September 23, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 5 will be drawn on September 24, 2018.
• Part 6: entry period lasts from September 24, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through September 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 6 will be drawn on October 1, 2018.
• Part 7: entry period lasts from October 1, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through October 7, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 7 will be drawn on October 8, 2018.
• Part 8: entry period lasts from October 8, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through October 14, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 8 will be drawn on October 15, 2018.
• Part 9: entry period lasts from October 15, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET through October 21, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The Winner for Part 9 will be drawn on October 22, 2018.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as outlined below.
a. Online: Visit https://www.dotloop.com/remax/powerpack/ and follow the instructions to complete an eligible purchase. Once you have completed an eligible purchase, you automatically will receive one Sweepstakes entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”): To enter by mail, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to dotloop, Inc., Attention: Growth Power Pack Sweepstakes, 700 West Pete Rose Way, Suite 446, Cincinnati, OH 45203. Limit: One entry per envelope. You will receive one Sweepstakes entry for each mail entry. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, AMOE entries must be postmarked no later than the last date of entry for each Part. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may only enter one time during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. You may not enter by both mail and online. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification (including, for example, entries made using any script, macro, bot, or promotional services). Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email account. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Selection of Winner: One winner per Part will be selected by a random drawing from all entries that adhere to the Official Rules. You may only win one prize in this Sweepstakes and a winner will not be eligible to win a prize for any subsequent Part. The drawing will take place on the date specified and at the location specific in Section 2 and the potential winner will be notified by email or telephone. Non-winning entries from each Part will carry over into the pool of eligible entries for the next Part. Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor, within seven days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If (i) the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted; (ii) the potential winner fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable); (iii) the prize is returned as undeliverable; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one alternate drawing per Part will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 3-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
Verification of Potential Winners: EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A PRIZE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE AND NO FURTHER ACTION IS NEEDED.
5. Prize: Nine winners (One winner per Parts 1-9) will receive a prize power pack including dotloop team swag, one online webinar training with a dotloop certified trainer, and a $750 Visa gift card (total approximate retail value “ARV” of each power pack is $1,014.50). The total ARV of all prizes awarded is $9,130.50. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. RE/MAX and VISA are neither sponsors of nor affiliated with this Sweepstakes and have not otherwise licensed, endorsed or approved of this Sweepstakes. Each winner is solely responsible and agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize or components of a prize. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
6. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be issued a tax form 1099 for the ARV of the prize awarded. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
7. Representation and Warranty: You hereby represent and warrant that (a) you are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes; (b) your entry is original to you and that you are the owner of all right, title and interest in and to your entry and have the right to grant the rights granted herein or, alternatively, you have obtained all necessary rights and permissions to use and submit your entry in connection with the Sweepstakes and to provide all the rights specified in these Official Rules; (c) your entry does not contain untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading information; (d) your entry does not contain disparaging or defamatory statements, does not contain threats to any person, place, business, or group, and does not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm, against any group or individual or promotes discrimination; and (e) you have the unconditional right to submit your entry to Sponsor pursuant to these Official Rules, and your entry and the use thereof as contemplated herein does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any consumer protection law or regulation or any copyright, trademark, patent, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, unless you have previously opted-out, you agree to receive marketing email communications from Sponsor. You may unsubscribe from such email communications at any time.
8. Release: By entering into the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, Etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission for Sponsor’s and their agents’ to use each winner’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information, without limitation, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information, without limitation, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes, even if you previously opted out of receiving marketing communications from Sponsor.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in their sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASED PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SPONSOR’S WEB SITE OR ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE PROVISIONS REGARDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE VOID IN SOME PROVINCES WHERE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE PRESCRIBED BY LAW.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in King County, Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
14. Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after October 22, 2018 and before November 22, 2018 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Growth Power Pack Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit https://www.dotloop.com/remax/powerpack-official-rules or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Growth Power Pack Sweepstakes. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
15. Intellectual Property Notice: dotloop is a registered trademark of DotLoop LLC, The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 by DotLoop LLC,. All rights reserved.
16. Sponsor: DotLoop LLC, 700 West Pete Rose Way, Suite 446, Cincinnati, OH 45203